International Account Manager
If so, come and join the smart and sparkling Lilliputiens sales team.
Key Responsibilities include
Working closely with the sales director based in Belgium, your primary role will be to strengthen and expand our export business based on the global trade strategy:
- Strengthen and expand the export business for our brand within the given and new customer portfolio, supported by fact-based recommendations.
- Build strong and sustainable relations with our business partners and clients through selection, support and evaluation.
- Monitor the market and create new opportunities, looking for new and different growth paths.
- Negotiate commercial contracts with both distributors and key accounts.
- Ensure the customers’ satisfaction and the correct processing of client orders, logistics and payments; solving eventual commercial issues.
- Ensure frequent business reviews with partners and define actions adapted to the market.
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions, events and play an active part in marketing activities as appropriate.
Qualifications and personal skills
‘Sales’ is your passion :
- Min 2 years’ experience in sales preferably within an international environment of a branded concept. Experience in the Toy Industry is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of digital sales
‘People’ is your energy :
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of French and Dutch are strong advantages.
- Strong intercultural intelligence.
‘Results’ is what you strive for :
- Intrapreneurial spirit
- Result driven and focused on implementation
- High drive to exceed targets and objectives
- Flexible, eager and willing to travel frequently in Europe.
IT (MS Office) and digital knowledge
We offer you a full time job in a dynamic company.
Want to join the world Lilliputiens? Take your chance!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 17th 2019.
We are looking forward to having you on board.